- About StarPound
Chapter 6. Configuring Voxeo
The current VXML-browser in StarPound is Voxeo. it is recommended to use Voxeo Prophecy 9.0 and higher. Voxeo VXML-browser can be downloaded from http://www.voxeo.com/prophecy/ . The installation steps are described there too.
Configuring Voxeo prophecy 9 and 10:
- Go to http://[voxeo_ip]:9996/ManagementConsole, where [voxeo_ip] is the IP of the computer where Voxeo is installed (e.g. http://22.214.171.124:9996/ManagementConsole)
- Click New Application
- Create new application and set the following parameters: - Application name - [application name]- Virtual Platform - select the virtual platform you want to use - live as default- Type - select the browser your application is written for - VXML- URL1 - the publicly accessible URL to the location of your application
http://[SP_APP_SERVER IP]:[Web Port]/vim/voxeoroute.jsp (e.g., http://172.26.10.39:8080/vim/voxeoroute.jsp- URL2, URL3 - are not required and will be used if the first one fails.
- Create an address (route) for the application - [any mame]. This adress (route) will be * Vru Name in the SP Managment Console
- Click Save
- In order to save changes you need to restart Voxeo.
Managment Console settings for VXML-browser:
- Add in Managment Console / Resource Pool Media Server with the following settings: Name - any nameHost - Voxeo IP addressPort - SIP port (f.e. 5060)Type as VXML browser
- In Managment Console / Resource Pool / VXML Browser Config for * Vru Name enter the same name as your application address which you set in the Voxeo server.